- Fix a bug in loading Substrate
- Add a switch to enable get-task-allow on every process for developers
- Add a switch to set CS_DEBUGGED on every process for developers
- Add a switch to use the SSH-Only mode on any unbootstrapped device for developers
- Update jailbreak-resources
- Update the APT lists cache file for repositories
- Improve the performance
iPad 10.5 Pro, iPad 12.9 Pro 2g, iPad 5G, iPad Air 1G, iPad Air 2g, iPad Mini 2g, iPad Mini 3g, iPad Mini 4g, iPad Pro 12.9 1G, iPad Pro 12.9 2G, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6g, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7g, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8g, iPhone SE, iPhone X, iPod Touch 6g
Apple, Ben Weaver, Brandon Azad, Brightiup, Corellium, Cryptic, Dennis D. Bednarz, exDeveloper, Externalist, GeoSn0w, Jake James, Jonathan Levin, Lan Beer, Matt Clarke, Misty, Ninjaprawn, Nitotv, PsychoTea, pwn20wnd, S1guza, Sam Binger, Sam G, saurik, Ubik, Umang Raghuvanshi, Viktor Oreshkin, Xerub, Xerus
What is Archived/Archiving?
As dictionary.com explains
a place where public records or other historical documents are kept.
Note: Jailbreaklibrary nor its website maker/developer is not responsible for any of the jailbreak software “Archived” here. Each software “archived” belong to their respected developer(s) and I will don’t take credit for the jailbreak software. (Archived Explained on the “Archiving” tab)